BN Review Contributor
Colin Fleming writes for The Atlantic, Slate, Rolling Stone, and The New York Times Book Review and publishes fiction with The Iowa Review, The Massachusetts Review, Boulevard, and Black Clock. His first book, Dark March: Stories for When the Rest of the World Is Asleep, is forthcoming in June 2013 from Outpost19, with his second, Between Cloud and Horizon: A Relationship Casebook in Stories, to follow in September from Texas Review Press. He is at work on two novels: one about a piano prodigy who would rather be anything but, called The Freeze Tag Sessions, and another, told entirely in conversations, called Musings with Franklin, which is set in a bar in what may or may not be hell, where the regulars -- Writer, Bartender, and the guy from the suburbs who dresses up as Ben Franklin -- gather. Find him on the Web at colinfleminglit.com.
- The Haunted Bookshop, Reviews & Essays October 25, 2013
- Narcoland, Reviews & Essays October 23, 2013
- The Searchers: The Making of an American Legend, Reviews & Essays February 26. 2013
- Kurt Vonnegut: Letters, Reviews & Essays November 7, 2012
- Mortality, Reviews & Essays September 4, 2012
- The Zone: A Prison Camp Guard's Story, Reviews & Essays March 28, 2012