BN Review Contributor
Coauthor of the bestseller Customers for Life and author of more than a dozen other books, Paul B. Brown is a former reporter and editor for BusinessWeek, Forbes, and Inc. His reviews have appeared in The New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and Book Page .
- How to Get Rich: One of the World's Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets, In Brief September 22, 2008
- Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It, In Brief July 21, 2008
- The Eccentric Billionaire, In Brief June 02, 2008
- Valley Boy: The Education of Tom Perkins, Reviews & Essays December 06, 2007
- Punching In: The Unauthorized Adventures of a Front-Line Employee, Reviews & Essays November 29, 2007