BN Review Contributor
Award-winning journalist Ariana Green's writing appears regularly in the New York Times, and she has also written for the Guardian, Popular Science, TNR.com, the Harvard Business Review (online), Good Magazine and other publications. A former Fulbright and Gates Scholar, she has master's degrees in journalism and political science and has studied at Brown and Cambridge Universities.
- False Economy: A Surprising Economic History of the World, In Brief April 27, 2009
- The Plain Language of Love and Loss: A Quaker Memoir, In Brief April 13, 2009
- Equal: Women Reshape American Law, In Brief February 16, 2009
- Free Market Madness: Why Human Nature Is at Odds with Economics -- And Why It Matters, In Brief January 26, 2009
- Behind the Bedroom Door: Getting It, Giving It, Loving It, Missing It, In Brief January 12, 2009