Click a link to see the articles posted during this time frame.
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- The 2013 Discover Award Winners
- Second Language: A Guest Post by Jennifer Percy
- "We Are All—Every One of Us—Unreliable Narrators":...
- A Peruvian Investor Walks into a Packard Plant: A ...
- More Than One Story: A Guest Post by Jennifer DuBo...
- The Kind of Thing You Still Write About: A Guest P...
- "I'd Been Thinking About This Book for Years Befor...
- The 2013 Whiting Writers Awards + Discover: Jennif...
- I Like People Who Are Fearless in Their Honesty: A...
- What to Read? Recommendations from Carrie Brown
Canadian short story marvel Kathy Page emerges as the Alice Munro of the supernatural from these heartfelt tales of shapeshifting swimmers, mild-mannered cannibals, and personality-shifting viruses transmitted through kisses.
When a persuasive pastor arrives in a sleepy farm town, his sage influence has otherworldly results (talking sheep, a mayor who walks on water). But can he pull off the miracle of finding kindly local Liz Denny the love of her life? Small wonder looms large in this charmer from Andre Alexis.
When a poetry scholar goes digging through the decrepit estate of his wife's family to uncover a bygone arts colony's strange mysteries, he awakens a tenacious monster: his mother-in-law. A wickedly funny take on aging aristocracies from author Rebecca Makkai (The Borrower).