Displaying articles for: November 2013
- Love Boxed
- Beyond Fifty Shades of Grey
- Saint Valentine, Love & Chocolate!
- Lovers in a Dangerous Time
- LOVE ROCKS: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Chri...
- Love Rocks: The Different Historical Novella
- Love Rocks: Tis The Season For Holiday Romance
- Love Rocks: Realms Strange and Otherworldly
- Love Rocks: Bright Lights, Big City Romance
- Novella Recommendations
When a poetry scholar goes digging through the decrepit estate of his wife's family to uncover a bygone arts colony's strange mysteries, he awakens a tenacious monster: his mother-in-law. A wickedly funny take on aging aristocracies from author Rebecca Makkai (The Borrower).
What makes a film actor into a larger-than-life movie star? James Harvey's passionate, freewheeling essays explain why there are some faces (from Greta Garbo's to Samuel L. Jackson's) from which we cannot look away.
What if you called up the spouse on the verge of leaving you -- and instead found yourself magically talking to his younger self, the one you first fell for? Rainbow Rowell, author of the YA smash Eleanor & Park, delivers a sly, enchanting take on 21st-century love.