- Love Rocks: Summer Heat
- Love Rocks: Angel or Sinner?
- Love Rocks: Our Favorite Indie Reads of the Year
- Love Rocks: Delightful Historicals
- Love Rocks: Exploring "New Adult"
- Love Rocks: The Elusive Spark
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Bad Ass Brides and Texas-Sized Romance
- The hustle and bustle of Christmas…
- Panning For Indie Gold
This emotionally taut novel of family dynamics and the limits of sacrifice presents a woman on the verge of giving up everything -- including her marriage -- to help her impassive brother fight his obesity.
A newly fired 20-something becomes an assistant to a filmmaker chronicling people’s failed ambitions in Alina Simone's sharp meditation on internet addiction, celebrity worship, and digital narcissism.
This new collection of some of the best of overseas reportage includes articles from Joan Didion, Tim Judah and Susan Sontag, with topics ranging from impromptu theater in conflict-ridden Sarajevo to a gravediggers’ strike in Liverpool.