- Love Rocks: Our Favorite Indie Reads of the Year
- Love Rocks: Delightful Historicals
- Love Rocks: Exploring "New Adult"
- Love Rocks: The Elusive Spark
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Bad Ass Brides and Texas-Sized Romance
- The hustle and bustle of Christmas…
- Panning For Indie Gold
- Not Your Ordinary Chocolate
- Married To The Mob
A controversial sensation in Norway, A Man in Love is the second book of six in the series, detailing Knausgaard’s separation from his wife, his move to Stolkholm and the dogged pursuit of a mesmerizing poet.
This newly reissued Cold War classic profiles an Israeli spy obsessed with an English girl half his age, and his attempts to win her love without ever revealing his true identity.
Three Chicago journalism students attend an “innocence” seminar that will teach them how to release the wrongfully accused from prison. But as innocents are jailed, a killer roams free, and the students are next on the hit list.