- Love Rocks: Angel or Sinner?
- Love Rocks: Our Favorite Indie Reads of the Year
- Love Rocks: Delightful Historicals
- Love Rocks: Exploring "New Adult"
- Love Rocks: The Elusive Spark
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Bad Ass Brides and Texas-Sized Romance
- The hustle and bustle of Christmas…
- Panning For Indie Gold
- Not Your Ordinary Chocolate
Expounding the well-known link between genetics and cancer, this scientific history recounts the initial discovery of a gene mutation that eventually led to enormous breakthroughs in the fight against leukemia.
Emma Brockes' mother Paula escaped from South Africa with a smuggled pistol and a dark secret. A daughter unravels her family's covert past -- and a suspenseful legal drama -- in this hard-boiled memoir of survival.
Expand your memory, puzzle-solving skills, and sense of metaphysical wonder with philosopher Daniel C. Dennett's tasting menu of user-friendly neuroscience and poetic lingual pursuits.