- Saint Valentine, Love & Chocolate!
- Lovers in a Dangerous Time
- LOVE ROCKS: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Chri...
- Love Rocks: The Different Historical Novella
- Love Rocks: Tis The Season For Holiday Romance
- Love Rocks: Realms Strange and Otherworldly
- Love Rocks: Bright Lights, Big City Romance
- Novella Recommendations
- What the Pros Read: Impassioned Romance Picks from...
- Love Rocks: Summer Heat
Andy Weir's stirring paean to the will to survive finds a castaway on the Red Planet, as astronaut Mark Watney outdoes Jules Verne, Tom Swift and George Clooney in his quest to live and even flourish in this forbidding environment.
From its Chandleresque title right through its knockout climax, John Straley's Depression-era noir provides hot and heavy, morally complicated thrills as it tosses a male drifter and female murderer together on a bumpy ride across the American Northwest.
Jerome Charyn's fiftieth book may be his best. Abraham Lincoln, known to his contemporaries as a man who loved to tell a good story, steps down from history's pedestal to narrate his improbable career with wit and charm. A bravura act of literary ventriloquism.