- LOVE ROCKS: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Chri...
- Love Rocks: The Different Historical Novella
- Love Rocks: Tis The Season For Holiday Romance
- Love Rocks: Realms Strange and Otherworldly
- Love Rocks: Bright Lights, Big City Romance
- Novella Recommendations
- What the Pros Read: Impassioned Romance Picks from...
- Love Rocks: Summer Heat
- Love Rocks: Angel or Sinner?
- Love Rocks: Our Favorite Indie Reads of the Year
Peter Baker's candid and revealing endeavor into the political strategies and internal conflicts of the Bush-Cheney administration is one of the year's most talked-about histories, and one of Barnes and Noble's Best New Nonfiction Books of 2013.
This ambitious bildungsroman by Romanian author Mircea Cărtărescu focuses on a teenager and the magical-realist milieu through which he strives to grow into an untarnished adulthood.