- Love Rocks: Angel or Sinner?
- Love Rocks: Our Favorite Indie Reads of the Year
- Love Rocks: Delightful Historicals
- Love Rocks: Exploring "New Adult"
- Love Rocks: The Elusive Spark
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Bad Ass Brides and Texas-Sized Romance
- The hustle and bustle of Christmas…
- Panning For Indie Gold
- Not Your Ordinary Chocolate
Twins Eloise and Sheldon had a great idea for a story, until it was stolen. The deadly lengths writers may go to in order to achieve their original vision are creepily detailed in Norah Labiner’s new novel.
“Money can’t buy happiness” is one of the oldest clichés around, but what if it’s all about how you use it? Elizabeth Dunn and Michael Norton give compelling advice on how to get the most pleasure out of your piggy bank.
Expounding the well-known link between genetics and cancer, this scientific history recounts the initial discovery of a gene mutation that eventually led to enormous breakthroughs in the fight against leukemia.