Displaying articles for: July 2011
- A Pleasing Terror: Kingsley Amis's "The Green Man...
- The Purple Cloud
- A Duckburg Holiday
- Religio Medici and Urne-Burial
alism in American Life
- Mediterranean Breeze
- Diamond in the Roughneck: The Books of Harry Crews
- Stranger Magic: Charmed States and the Arabian Nig...
- A Dreamer of Mars: Edgar Rice Burroughs and John C...
- "We Revel in a Crowd of Any Kind": Dickens the Jou...
A controversial sensation in Norway, A Man in Love is the second book of six in the series, detailing Knausgaard’s separation from his wife, his move to Stolkholm and the dogged pursuit of a mesmerizing poet.
This newly reissued Cold War classic profiles an Israeli spy obsessed with an English girl half his age, and his attempts to win her love without ever revealing his true identity.
Three Chicago journalism students attend an “innocence” seminar that will teach them how to release the wrongfully accused from prison. But as innocents are jailed, a killer roams free, and the students are next on the hit list.