Displaying articles for: February 2012
- The Ghost Stories of Edith Wharton
- The Riddle of the Sands
- Jean-Claude Izzo: Noir under the Sun
- Evan S. Connell: Bridging the Islands
- A Pleasing Terror: Kingsley Amis's "The Green Man...
- The Purple Cloud
- A Duckburg Holiday
- Religio Medici and Urne-Burial
alism in American Life
- Mediterranean Breeze
Peter Baker's candid and revealing endeavor into the political strategies and internal conflicts of the Bush-Cheney administration is one of the year's most talked-about histories, and one of Barnes and Noble's Best New Nonfiction Books of 2013.
This ambitious bildungsroman by Romanian author Mircea Cărtărescu focuses on a teenager and the magical-realist milieu through which he strives to grow into an untarnished adulthood.