- A Pleasing Terror: Kingsley Amis's "The Green Man...
- The Purple Cloud
- A Duckburg Holiday
- Religio Medici and Urne-Burial
alism in American Life
- Mediterranean Breeze
- Diamond in the Roughneck: The Books of Harry Crews
- Stranger Magic: Charmed States and the Arabian Nig...
- A Dreamer of Mars: Edgar Rice Burroughs and John C...
- "We Revel in a Crowd of Any Kind": Dickens the Jou...
Three Chicago journalism students attend an “innocence” seminar that will teach them how to release the wrongfully accused from prison. But as innocents are jailed, a killer roams free, and the students are next on the hit list.
Walter Mosley's suave detective Easy Rawlins is back among the living after a literal cliffhanger of a car crash, in pursuit of a LSD-addled boxer roaming Los Angeles, 1967.