Displaying articles for: May 2011
- Five Overlooked SF/F/H Books of 2013
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013
- The Kind of Thing You Still Write About: A Guest P...
- Reading Lessing: Writers Reflect
- Discover Authors and the 2013 Whiting Writers Awar...
- Alice Munro, Nobel Laureate
- Cracking Hard Case Crime
- A Tribute to Frederik Pohl
- It Seemed Like a Dark and Tragic Tale: A Conversat...
- BNR Recommends: The Best Science Fiction and Fanta...
A mammoth portrait of a pop culture icon, Fosse warmly profiles the legendary Oscar, Emmy and Tony-Award winner.
Cherie Priest's unique brand of steampunk involves feisty heroines, eccentric villains and robust anti-heroes, all elaborately cavorting in a brilliantly realized alternate-history version of Civil-War-era America.
Ray Davies, the musical genius behind "Lola," "Victoria," "Waterloo Sunset" and scores of other immortal tunes now tells all, sharing with fascinated fans the successes and disappointments, scandals and artistic pinnacles of a career that stretches from 1964 to a rumored Kinks reunion today.