Displaying articles for: February 2013
- Deciding Which Stories to Leave Out: Ethan Rutherf...
- The Annals of Unsolved Crime: The Submerged Spy
- Who Was Dracula?
- Celebrating World Book Night
- Hand-Drying in America
- The Rooster Has Crowed!
- The Story Came to Me Whole, As All Stories Do: A C...
- The Freddie Stories
- Announcing the Morning News' 2013 Tournament of Bo...
- 2012 National Book Critics Circle Award Winners An...
Recounting the struggles and eventual dissolution of a family textile business in Prato, Italy, Story of My People is a heartbreaking memoir about the personal impact of globalization.
A controversial sensation in Norway, A Man in Love is the second book of six in the series, detailing Knausgaard’s separation from his wife, his move to Stolkholm and the dogged pursuit of a mesmerizing poet.
This newly reissued Cold War classic profiles an Israeli spy obsessed with an English girl half his age, and his attempts to win her love without ever revealing his true identity.