- Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls
- Drift: The Unmooring of American Military Power
- The 12 Days of Drawn to Read
- That Used to Be Us
- We Others: New and Selected Stories
- The Man in the Rockefeller Suit
- 2030: The Real Story of What Happens to America
- The Uncoupling
- Everyone Loves You When You're Dead
When a poetry scholar goes digging through the decrepit estate of his wife's family to uncover a bygone arts colony's strange mysteries, he awakens a tenacious monster: his mother-in-law. A wickedly funny take on aging aristocracies from author Rebecca Makkai (The Borrower).
What makes a film actor into a larger-than-life movie star? James Harvey's passionate, freewheeling essays explain why there are some faces (from Greta Garbo's to Samuel L. Jackson's) from which we cannot look away.
What if you called up the spouse on the verge of leaving you -- and instead found yourself magically talking to his younger self, the one you first fell for? Rainbow Rowell, author of the YA smash Eleanor & Park, delivers a sly, enchanting take on 21st-century love.